WordPress announced another security update. According to WordPress this security bug only can only be exploited by users with login and post privileges. In addition, the exploit is only applicable if the appropriate mime types have not been configured within the Apache server. While this exploit is not possible with Gossamer’s configuration, the update was applied to keep up to date.
Several plugins have also been updated. The updates include:
- All in One SEO Pack – Version 18.104.22.168
- Contact Form 7 – Version 2.0.7
- Google XML Sitemaps – Version 3.1.9
- GRAND Flash Album Gallery – Version 0.37
- Page Tree – Version 2.2
- WordPress Exploit Scanner – Version 0.7